Covid – 19 Update
As of May 13 2021,
At Bountiful Farmers’ Market the well being of our guests and vendors is our top priority.
We have remained open throughout this entire time and we want to thank our loyal customers for supporting us through thick and thin.
In these uncertain times, we are all doing our best to be socially responsible and help flatten the curve of COVID-19 (novel coronavirus). We are following recommendations from public health authorities on physical distancing and maintaining a maximum customer capacity at all times.
We will be OPEN REGULAR HOURS every weekend for in-person shopping, with additional safety precautions in place:
- Limitations on customer capacity within the market, 100 allowed at one time (10%).
- Line-ups outside, rain or shine, during peak market times to maintain capacity.
- Enhanced cleaning schedule with additional care for high touch areas.
- FOOD SAMPLES are permitted as take out only. (Since April 9, 2021)
- The market offers extra hand sanitizer units near the food court PLUS sinks with hot water in both the men’s + the ladies’ washrooms.
- Events are postponed, but we have BOUNTIFUL CONTESTS every weekend.
- Food court seating is CLOSED and restaurants can serve TAKE OUT only. (April 9, 2021)
- Restaurants are open for take-out or through various delivery apps.
- Children’s play place is CLOSED and all games and interactive activities postponed.
- DELIVERY SERVICE + CURB SIDE PICK-UP is available!
Here is how we recommend to shop at Bountiful Farmers’ Market in a SAFE Way:
- Do not visit the market if you are sick or have recently travelled.
- Do not come with a group of family & friends. Choose a healthy designated shopper for each household, and reach out to elderly family and neighbours to include their shopping lists.
- We will be monitoring the number of visitors. Please be prepared to possibly stand outside in a physically distanced line-up.
- To reduce cross-contamination, please do not touch products you do not intend to buy.
- As you shop in the market, please observe physical distancing to keep one another safe. You will see “Physical Distancing” reminders posted around the market. Fortunately, because the market is so open and spacious, we can easily observe this distancing regulation.
- Wearing a mask or face covering is mandatory for customer entry.
- In addition to the standard cleaning that has been part of our daily schedule, we have included extra measures to increase the sanitation of the market. Our cleaning staff is focusing on high-frequency touch points using hospital-grade disinfectants and sanitizers.
- Do not bring your own containers. Vendors must only serve products in take-out packaging. Vendors offer free plastic or paper bags to use and will accept growler returns, but no refills. Reusable shopping BAGS ARE ALLOWED as of May 8 2020
- Hand sanitizers are placed around the Market and with every vendor; we also have large public washrooms with plenty of soap for handwashing.
- Be kind, stay safe, and healthfully nourished. Together we got this!
If you are practicing self-isolation, are elderly or immunocompromised, Bountiful Market is working hard to serve high-risk individuals with Curbside Pick-up & Delivery.
We are doing our best to provide safe and innovative solutions during these unprecedented times and hope that our customers can be patient and understanding during this difficult time.
Thank you for supporting local!