Spring is in the air!
Check out the best local producers and makers South Edmonton has to offer.
Your one-stop-shop to keep you stocked for the week. Everything from fresh local vegetables and meat, local coffee roasters, to Albertan beer and wine… you’ll find it here three days a week, all year round!
Covid - 19 Update
March 24, 2020
At Bountiful Farmers’ Market the well being of our guests and vendors is our top priority.
In these uncertain times, we are all doing our best to be socially responsible and help ease the spread of the COVID-19 (novel coronavirus). Following recommendations from public health authorities on social distancing. We will be OPEN REGULAR HOURS with additional safety precautions in place:
- Limitations on capacity within the market
- Enhanced cleaning schedule with additional care for high touch areas
- Vendors will not be offering samples
- Events are postponed
- Seating area is closed
- Restaurant take-out orders only or through various delivery apps
- Children’s play place is closed and all games and activities postponed
- DELIVERY SERVICE + CURB SIDE PICK-UP is available by emailing the market (forms below)
Find us on Edmonton’s South Side!
Convenience: Easy to get to via car, bus or bicycle. Convenient access from Anthony Henday, Whitemud Drive, 99 Street, 34 Ave and 91 street.
Free Parking: Plenty of free parking for both customers and vendors. We also offer accessible parking and bicycle parking.
Which vendors can I expect to see?
Our vendors make our market our stand out! Everything from fresh local vegetables, local organic meat, and local coffee roasters, to Albertan beer and wine, we have what you’re looking for.
- Fruits, Vegetables, Herbs, Mushrooms
- Baking, Candy, Nuts, Honey, Ice-Cream
- Beverages, Wine & Alcohol
- Grains & Pulses
- Deli, Concession & Prepared Foods
- Art, Craft, Bath, Beauty & Home Décor
- Meat, Dairy, Eggs, Fish, Seafood
- Clothing, Jewelry, Kids & Pets items
- Plants, Flowers
- Preserves, Sauces, Oils, Vinegars
Connect with us!
We know that the farmers’ market scene in Edmonton is rapidly changing these days, and both vendors and the public have lots of questions.
DELIVERIES are FULL for April 3-5th, for April 10-12th pre-book here: BountifulDelivers
CURBSIDE PICK-UP Cut off for Apr 4 Saturday + Apr 5 Sunday Pick-up is Thursday 9pm
Pre-booking form here: BountifulCurbside